STARR Tools (fka STRIDE) is the most mature self-service tool in STARR portfolio. It has been running at Stanford since 2008, and supports hundreds of IRBs and researchers. It is currently running on cloud and uses cloud native architecture. You can access data in Stanford data model, use intuitive cohort and chart review tools. For documentation on how to get started, FAQ and more, please visit the STARR Tools website. (link)
OMOP and ATLAS
STARR-OMOP has been running at Stanford since 2019. ATLAS Cohort analysis tool from OHDSI consortium has been running since 2020. In addition to Stanford generated resources, there is significant documentation from the OHDSI community.
- Self service: Get access to STARR-OMOP-deid and ATLAS
- Slack support and office hours: Request support for OMOP data
- Data model documentation, technical specification, FAQs and more: Learn more about OMOP, ATLAS and STARR-OMOP
- OMOP and ATLAS Training: Learn more about OMOP and ATLAS training opportunities
- Identified OMOP or a Limited Data Set: Request a consultation service